First Bank and Trust Company's industry-leading digital banking experience provides you with free tools, secure access and financial education to manage your accounts and financial journey from anywhere!
First time user?
Mobile Banking: How To Get Started With The First Bank and Trust Company app
Enroll, Login, Password Reset, 2-step verification
Set up external transfers, pay bills and make person-to-person payments. Effortlessly initiate one-time, future date or recurring transfers. Pay bills or send money to friends and family quickly and securely.
- Make person-to-person payments electronically to anyone you choose.
- Pay bills from multiple accounts, set-up single or recurring payments.
- Rush Payments and initiate expedited payments.
- eBill - Receive and pay electronic summary versions of paper bills directly from your online bill pay account.
- Transfer Money. Move money where you need it, when you need it from your online bill pay account.
Start using Bill Pay. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Credit Score is a free financial and credit education tool accessible in the First Bank and Trust mobile banking app and online banking platform.
To check your credit score and credit report, simply login to the First Bank and Trust mobile banking app or online banking platform. Once logged in, you will need to enroll.
Follow these steps to enroll in Credit Score:
- Find Credit Score in the main dashboard and select "Show my score."
- Enter your date of birth
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Verify your identity by answering three questions
Credit Score features:
- Score Analysis
See what six factors make up your current credit score
- Credit Report
View credit details and download your Credit Report
- Score Simulator
Analyze different scenarios to see how certain activity will impact your score
View money-saving offers from First Bank and Trust
Keep up with changes to your score and report
- Financial Education
Access a library of free financial education articles
Take full control of your Visa Checks Card from within Digital Banking.
- Easily turn your card on or off if it's lost, stolen or being misused
- Receive alerts regarding card usage
- Set spending limits to keep your budget in check
- Prevent transactions that don't match your settings
- Notify us of upcoming travel so your card does not get flagged for fraud. Locate and select the airplane icon to add travel notices.
Get started with Card Management:
My Finances is a free online financial management tool geared towards helping you see and manage your full financial picture.
with other institutions, in one place. By adding all of your accounts to the dashboard, you are able to set more accurate goals and make informed choices based off of an accurate cash flow calendar.
- Create Budgets
- Set Savings Goals
- Calculate Your Net Worth
Zelle is a great way to send money to friends, family and people you are familiar with such as your personal trainer, babysitter or neighbor2.
Since money is sent directly from your bank account to another person’s bank account within minutes1, Zelle should only be used to send money to people you trust.
Neither First Bank and Trust Company, nor Zelle, offers a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle – for example, if you do not receive the item you paid for or the item is not as described or as you expected.
Get started with Zelle:
Generate professional electronic invoices, accept credit card, debit card and ACH payments, and keep track of who has paid, all from Autobooks; available through First Bank and Trust Company's digital banking platform.
Easy to access: Available from within Online and Mobile Banking
Easy enrollment: Self enroll in less than 5 minutes
Simple and intuitive: The right set of features to run your business, no jargon
Easy to invoice: Generate professional, electronic invoices and email them to customers
Easy to accept payments: Customers can pay invoices by credit card, debit card and ACH.
Easily and securely deposit a check from the First Bank and Trust Company mobile banking app.
- Open the First Bank and Trust mobile banking app.
- Select 'Deposit Checks' from the main menu.
- Select the account for remote deposit.
- Endorse the back of the check and note 'For Mobile Deposit Only.'
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Submit the check for remote deposit.
Get started with Remote Deposit today. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
We've provided FAQs below to help answer any common questions you may have.
How do I reset my username or password?
I'm having trouble with my password.
I don't remember my username.
I've tried a few times and still cannot log in.
What is 2-step verification? Do I need the confirmation code every time I log in?
What is 2-step verification?
Do I need the confirmation code every time I log in?
How do I see my electronic statements?
What should I do if I use Quicken, QuickBooks or other similar software?
The first time you log in to Quicken or Quickbooks after the mobile and online banking upgrade on August 17, you will need to reconnect your accounts.
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.