Information for First Bank & Trust Customers
We’re here to help you in any way possible. During this challenging time, we have practices in place to continue providing our customers the best possible service with minimal disruption. We have dedicated this webpage to let you know we are prepared, and we will keep you updated on every front.
For the safety of our customers, employees and community, we are taking precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Effective Thursday, March 19, all First Bank & Trust Company office lobbies will close until further notice. All drive-thru facilities will remain open and be available for extended hours, if necessary.
Option to make an appointment
Office staff will still be available to meet your needs by appointment. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call your local branch.
Cyber criminals are using the Coronavirus outbreak to launch phishing attacks on unsuspecting consumers. When receiving emails, be cautious about clicking on links or opening attachments referring to the Coronavirus. Make sure any email you open is from a trusted source.
Use digital banking options to practice social distancing and conduct your daily banking transactions
- Check account balances, account history and view images of canceled checks
- Transfer funds to other accounts and make your First Bank and Trust loan payments
- Elect to receive text banking alerts
- Sign up for electronically delivered account statements (e-statements)
- Open a new account or apply for a loan online
- Pay bills quickly and easily or make person-to-person payments with Online Bill Pay
*You must be enrolled in online banking in order to use Online Bill Pay.
With the Mobile App, First Mobile, you can:
- Check account balances, account history, and view images of canceled checks
- Deposit checks by taking a picture with your phone, eliminating the need to visit a branch office
- Transfer funds between accounts and make your First Bank and Trust loan payments
- Pay bills and make person-to-person payments
*You must be enrolled in online banking in order to access your accounts via the First Mobile app.
With your smartphone, you can add your First Bank and Trust Visa check card(s) to your digital wallet. Available for:
First Bank and Trust provides ATM machines at all 22 full-service offices, as well as access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the AllPoint Network.
Additional Electronic Resources
- 24 Hour Phone Banking
Support by phone
We have employees at each of our offices ready to serve you. Call any of our branches for questions or concerns. For 24/7 banking options, call our FirstCall telephone banking line.
Additional Information and Resources
Cybersecurity: Keeping Your Information Safe
15 Days To Slow The Spread: The President's Coronavirus Guidelines
SBA Disaster Assistance
Coronavirus Scams: What the FTC is Doing
Additional Resources for Businesses