Information for First Bank & Trust Customers
Stimulus Payment Updates
What you can expect when visiting our lobbies:
- A face mask is encouraged when entering our lobbies for your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be offered to you.
- Our associates will be seen wearing masks when meeting with or serving customers directly. Tellers may also wear gloves while conducting transactions.
- Floor decals have been installed to guide proper social distancing.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed for an added layer of protection.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to you.
- We've increased the frequency of our cleaning and strengthened our disinfectant protocols.
Banking from your home is safe, convenient and easier than ever before.
Additional Tools and Resources
Avoid Payment Terminals with Contactless Payments Options
Support by phone
We have employees at each of our offices ready to serve you. If you have need help, have questions or concerns, please call your local office. To access your account or loan information by phone, call our 24 Hour Telephone Banking system.