Information for First Bank & Trust Customers
Stimulus Payment Updates
The below offices will remain available by drive-thru and appointment only as we continue to monitor COVID-19 activity in the area.
What you can expect when visiting our lobbies by appointment.
- A face mask is encouraged when entering our lobbies for your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be offered to you.
- Our associates will be seen wearing masks when meeting with or serving customers directly. Tellers may also wear gloves while conducting transactions.
- Floor decals have been installed to guide proper social distancing.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed for an added layer of protection.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to you.
- We've increased the frequency of our cleaning and strengthened our disinfectant protocols.
Banking from your home is safe, convenient and easier than ever before.
- Check account balances, account history and view images of canceled checks
- Transfer funds to other accounts and make your First Bank and Trust loan payments
- Elect to receive text banking alerts
- Sign up for electronically delivered account statements (e-statements)
- Open a new account or apply for a loan online
- Pay bills quickly and easily or make person-to-person payments with Online Bill Pay
*You must be enrolled in online banking in order to use Online Bill Pay.
With the Mobile App, First Mobile, you can:
- Check account balances, account history, and view images of canceled checks
- Deposit checks by taking a picture with your phone, eliminating the need to visit a branch office
- Transfer funds between accounts and make your First Bank and Trust loan payments
- Pay bills and make person-to-person payments
*You must be enrolled in online banking in order to access your accounts via the First Mobile app.
Additional Tools and Resources
Avoid Payment Terminals with Contactless Payments Options
Support by phone
We have employees at each of our offices ready to serve you. If you have need help, have questions or concerns, please call your local office. To access your account or loan information by phone, call our 24 Hour Telephone Banking system.