No Hidden Fees
We operate as a fiduciary, so you can rest assured that we have your best interest
in mind when making recommendations. We are here to help you understand your goals, risk tolerance and options so you can be confident in your financial decisions.
Your First Bank & Trust advisor is accessible. You will be able to communicate with your advisor in person at a local office, by phone, email, or even video conference. We seek to find common ground with you and truly get to know you while working towards your financial goals.
Our team is made up of experienced investment professionals who hold an array of certifications and licenses. We have strategic partnerships in the investment community, access to up-to-the-minute market research, and additional resources necessary to meet your goals and needs in an efficient and timely manner.
First Bank & Trust Financial Planning for College
What to Expect With Financial Planning for College
- Evaluating savings and investment products and programs to maximize your return.
- Planning for tax implications and possible benefits.
- Providing financial organization and expense management strategies.
- Making projections for tuition, fees, room and board, and other expenses.
- Evaluating programs to limit tuition expenses.
- Planning post-college budget and student loan payoff.
Who is Financial Planning for College For?
A Long Track Record for Helping Our Clients
“ Great people and great service. I've worked with many banks - none better than First Bank and Trust.”
“ Absolutely professional, very efficient.”