No Hidden Fees
We operate as a fiduciary, so you can rest assured that we have your best interest
in mind when making recommendations. We are here to help you understand your goals, risk tolerance and options so you can be confident in your financial decisions.
Your First Bank & Trust advisor is accessible. You will be able to communicate with your advisor in person at a local office, by phone, email, or even video conference. We seek to find common ground with you and truly get to know you while working towards your financial goals.
Our team is made up of experienced investment professionals who hold an array of certifications and licenses. We have strategic partnerships in the investment community, access to up-to-the-minute market research, and additional resources necessary to meet your goals and needs in an efficient and timely manner.
What to Expect When Planning for Retirement
Retirement Planning Services Include:
- Retirement readiness projections through net worth and asset analysis.
- Review of estimated benefits like pensions, annuities, and social security.
- Review of current retirement contributions to 401Ks and IRAs.
- Asset and portfolio management.
- Debt elimination.
- Planning for medical expenses as you age.
- Estate planning strategies including tax implications.
A Long Track Record for Helping Our Clients
“ Previously had accounts at a national bank and another local bank. Switched over to First Bank and Trust and have been very happy."
"They have been extremely helpful with my entire family. They have taken time to explain matters with all of us. You do not find this individual care other places.”