With your First Bank & Trust Company mobile banking account, and the camera on your smart phone, you can deposit a check anytime, anywhere.
Deposit checks into eligible checking or savings accounts using the First Bank & Trust Company mobile banking app on supported iPhone and Android mobile devices. You must be an active Online Banking customer and enrolled in mobile banking to access Remote Deposit Anywhere.
See how Remote Deposit Anywhere works. Watch video
Important Facts to Remember:
- Endorsements - Sign your name on the back of the check as you normally would and write “For Remote Deposit” underneath your signature. If your check is not properly endorsed for Remote Deposit, it may be rejected.
- Funds Availability - All Mobile Banking deposits that are submitted and accepted prior to 5:00 PM ET on any business day will be credited to your account the next business day (provided no hold is placed and the deposit is not rejected). Business days are Monday – Friday, excluding Federal Holidays
- Limits – Daily Deposit Limit: 5 Items and/or $1000 - Monthly Deposit Limit: 15 Items and/or $5000 **
- Deposits – You may only deposit checks drawn on a United States bank that are made payable to the account owner, and payable in U.S. currency. For instance, John Doe has a personal account and a business account, Expert Lawn Care. If the check is made out to Expert Lawn Care, it must be deposited to the Expert Lawn Care account, not John Doe’s personal account.
For additional information and Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
- Log into your First Bank & Trust Company mobile banking app (First Mobile) from your iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device.
- Select ‘Deposits’ from the main menu of the app.
- Select ‘Deposit a Check’
- Click ‘Check Front’ and take a photo of the front of the check as instructed on the screen. If the photo is acceptable, click “Use” (if not, choose “Retake”).
- Click ‘Check Back’ and take a photo of the back of the check as instructed on the screen. If the photo is acceptable, click “Use” (if not, choose “Retake”). Be sure your check is properly endorsed for remote deposit.
- Enter the amount of your check.
- Under ‘Deposit to Account,’ select the account into which you would like the check to be deposited into (the drop down box is at the bottom of the amount entry screen if you have more than one account on file).
- Review and select “Deposit” to complete your deposit. A confirmation screen will display your transaction ID number and you will also receive a confirmation email receipt.
- To review recent deposits, click on the ‘Review Deposits’ option.