Three ways to enroll in eStatements:
Not a customer? No problem.
Open an account online in fifteen minutes or less.
In order to enroll in eStatements you must first be enrolled in Online Banking.
If you are not an Online Banking customer, sign up here.
Six reasons to sign up for eStatements:
- Convenient notification: eStatement delivery is a convenient service that is available through online banking. eStatements deliver checking or savings account statement notices electronically. (Parents with college students appreciate the fact that the system can generate duplicate statements, one for the student and one for them).
- Secure information: eStatements contain exactly the same information as your paper statement. Instead of receiving your account statement via mail, you will receive it through a secure web site for viewing online.
- Protection against identity theft: eStatements offer added protection against identity theft as compared to paper statements. Because eStatements are not delivered by mail, the possibility of your statement ending up in the wrong person's hand is greatly reduced.
- Faster delivery: One of the great advantages of eStatements is the speed of the information delivery. Instead of waiting for days to receive the notice or paper statement by mail, it arrives by e-mail within hours of the time generated.
- De-clutter your desk: eStatements eliminate the clutter that paper statements create.
- It's free: eStatements are available to all First Bank & Trust Company customers free of charge.
*In order to enroll in in eStatments, you must be an Online Banking customer.