your First Bank & Trust Company accounts via the internet. At any time of the day or night you can check your balances, transfer funds, monitor accounts for unauthorized activity and much more.
With Apple Pay, you can simplify the way you shop by adding your First Bank & Trust Company Check Card(s) to the Wallet app on your iPhone® 6 (or higher version). Then, you can easily check out at many of your favorite retailers with just the touch of your finger. You must be a customer in order to sign up for Apple Pay. If you are not a current customer, please visit the FirstWallet tab below.
MobiMoney is a mobile app that offers you a convenient way to manage your check card. MobiMoney enables cardholders to easily activate and deactivate your cards, receive instant alerts on your mobile devices, and limit usage based on location, merchant preferences, transaction type, and threshold amounts. These innovative features help reduce fraudulent transactions, keeping your cards safe.
Download MobiMoney for your Apple device here.
Download MobiMoney for your Android device here.
Anytime, Anywhere. Mobile Banking goes anywhere you take your Android, iPhone or mobile device. Your new mobile account can also be accessed from your mobile device at www.firstbank.mobi
- Easy to use. Simple menus designed for viewing on internet enabled wireless devices.
- Secure. First Mobile is protected by the same high level of security that you experience when logging into your First Bank & Trust Online Banking account.
- Bank anywhere you have your cell phone and internet connectivity.
- View account balances and activity, pay bills and transfer funds.
Your account can also be accessed from your mobile device at www.firstbank.mobi.
Text banking provides access to simple menus like account balance and transaction history, and is designed for viewing on any mobile device.
About Your Visa Check Card
A Visa check card gives you all of the features of a traditional ATM card with the ability to pay for items at any location that accepts Visa, without having to write a check.
Prewards - Use your check card to enjoy these special offers.
- Assign or change your PIN
- 24 hour access to funds
- No charge if used at First Bank & Trust Company or Allpoint ATM
- Toll free number to report lost or stolen cards
- Eliminate check writing hassles
- Worldwide access to your funds at any location that accepts VISA
- Cash when you need it
- Get credit card convenience without credit card costs
- Access to all First Bank & Trust Company accounts at over 55,000 Allpoint ATM locations.
- Cash back with debit transactions at select merchants.
Notice to customers using Verified by Visa: Verified by Visa has been replaced by eGuard. If you use Verified by Visa to lower the risk of fraudulent ecommerce transactions when you make online purchases, you will no longer be required to remember a password for each transaction. With eGuard, your security is authenticated with a one-time password via SMS.
For more information about eGuard as provided by our partners at Vantiv, click here.
Customize Your Visa Check Card: First Expressions
Design your own First Bank & Trust Visa card. You must be a First Bank & Trust Company customer with an active checking account and Visa card to use this service.
Customize your Visa check card by uploading one of your favorite photos (following the image guidelines) or choose from a wide selection of images in our online gallery.
Creating your card is fast and easy:
- Step 1: Upload your image
- Step 2: Review your card
- Step 3: Submit your card
The required specifications are as follows:
- Format: JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg)
- Minimum Size: 100.0 KB
- Maximum Size: 3.0 MB
- Minimum Dimension: 840 x 840
- Maximum Dimension: 2850 x 2850
24 Hour Visa Check Card Support
Receive 24 hour support for questions related to your Visa Check card after banking hours when you call 866-664-9364. Speak to a live operator for questions regarding travel rules, replacement cards, PIN mailer requests, card activation and address or phone number changes.
24 Hour Phone Banking
First Call 24-Hour banking is a free telephone banking system that allows First Bank & Trust Company customers to gain access to their account information and transfer funds among authorized accounts.
Features and Benefits:
- Access to all First Bank & Trust Company deposit accounts
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) to protect access to accounts
- Information is automatically updated and is the same information used by bank employees
- Unlimited transfers among authorized checking accounts
- Use First Call to verify all checks and deposits anytime
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
First Call Local Numbers
- In Abingdon dial 276-676-0676
- In Lebanon dial 276-889-1200
- In Bristol and Kingsport dial 423-652-0300
- In Christiansburg dial 866-643-4347
- In Wise and Norton dial 276-328-4009
- In Johnson City and Gray dial 423-283-0352
- In Staunton dial 540- 885-9934
- In Harrisonburg dial 540-801-8823
- In Wytheville dial 276-595-0936
Online Banking gives you real-time access to all of your First Bank & Trust Company accounts via the Internet.
- Account information inquiry
- Statement retrieval
- Current transaction listing
- Downloads to home financial management programs such as Quicken© and Microsoft Money©.
- Capability to set up alerts (balance, item, event and personal)
- Enroll in e-delivery (paperless statements)
- Access up-to-date information about your accounts; including balances, transactions, etc.
- Easy to keep your checkbook balanced.
- Transfer funds between accounts (e.g. savings to checking, checking to loan, etc.)
Online Bill Pay
Fast, easy, secure. With Online Bill Pay, you can pay your bills with the click of a mouse.
- Automatic bill payments. (Bill payments may be scheduled up to a year in advance.)
- Recurring bill payments.
- Request a check be sent to any business or individual.
- Track your payment history to view who you paid, when the payment occurred and the amount of the payment.
- Avoid late fees. Payments can be set up so that your bills are automatically paid when you want.
- Access your account online—any day, anytime.
- Save time and postage costs. (Free for personal accounts only.)
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use this service. Click below to enroll in Online Bill Pay.