Clover Flex Point of Sale System
- Get paid faster - funds are automatically transferred to your bank account as fast as the next business day
- Manage your business from anywhere - Cloud accessible data means you can handle your business using Wifi or LTE
- Versatile mobile device with a battery life of 8 hours on a single charge
- Built in scanner and printer
- Manage cash, check and credit card sales effortlessly
- Accept swipe (MSR), chip (EMV + PIN; EMV + signature), and contactless (NFC) payments including Apple Pay®, Google Pay® Samsung Pay® and cash
- Supports up to 8 hours of use for a typical SMB (Lithium-Ion 15.56Wh, 2100mAh @ 7.6V)
- 5” LCD color touch screen, 1280 x 720 pixel resolution
- Equipped with a 1D/2D barcode scanner/camera
- Stores digital receipts and can email or text to customer provided contact information
- Measures 7.7" x 3.2" x 2.0"
- Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Memory 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM
First Bank and Trust Company does not provide, and is not responsible for, applications from third party service providers. Third party services and applications are available through the Clover App Market.
- Clover® Go - Easily and safely accept Swipe, dip, and tap payments from your phone
- Clover® Flex - Let your customers pay how they want to pay. Swipe, dip, and tap. Magstrip, chip cards, and NFC payments like Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
- Clover® Mini - A single, compact device is all you need to ring people up and take payments. The Clover Mini offers a cash drawer and even prints receipts.
- Clover® Station - A full POS system allowing you to manage inventory including restaurant table status and reservations, manage staff, input custom orders and much more.
The CLOVER name and logo are trademarks owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidy of First Data Corporation and registered or used in the U.S and many foreign countries. First Bank & Trust is a contracted re-seller of the First Data and Clover solutions. This web page is not an official page of First Data Corporation, Clover, its subsidiaries or affiliated businesses.